I’ve been seeing a lot of wall art idea on Pinterest lately, and I thought it would be really fun to create my own wall art for a friend for Secret Santa.
What You’ll Need:
- 8×11 Canvas
- Acrylic Paint (the color of your choice)
- Paint Brush
- Scrapbook Paper
- A Quote or Design in mind!
Steps to Make Your Own Wall Art:
- Start by painting the canvas with two coats of acrylic paint.
- Let the canvas dry over night.
- Decide on a quote or saying for your wall art and print out the letters of the quote in a big 100 point font in a word document.
- Cut out the letters from the regular printer paper and use them as a stencil as you cut the patterned scrapbook paper.
- Once you have all your words cut out arrange them as you like and glue them to the canvas.
- Cut out any other designs and place and glue them as you wish.