Blogs, videos, photos, Facebook groups, Twitter chats, Pinterest. There is just so much good content and amazing creatives and communities here online. That’s why today I’m naming some of my favorites! If you are a blogger or enjoy reading blogs, make sure to check out Part 1 of My Favorite People on the Internet, where I list my favorite lifestyle, travel, design, food and fashion bloggers.
Today, let’s focus on Youtube and online communities!
Fitness & Health Youtube Channels
1. Tone it Up – Fitness Youtube channel with amazing workouts and inspiration!
2. Fully Raw Kristina – Food & Health channel all about eating raw foods!
3. Rawvana – Fully raw food recipes and health tips
4. Blogilates – Amazing workouts and yummy recipes to try!
5. Megan Elizabeth – Awesome fully raw food channel, with helpful FAQs and recipes! (Also we get an inside look of life in Hawaii!)
Travel Youtube Channels
Lifestyle Youtube Channels
I love going through my favorite spaces online and seeing what sticks out to me most. We are surrounded by media messages all the time, and while sometimes it feels like we can’t control it, it is important to find the blogs, the videos and communities that bring light into your life. And perhaps sharing that love with others. What are your favorite Youtube channels or online communities? Do you have any must-read websites or social media accounts?