1. Steal a brick.
Since my school is known for its brick pathways, “stealing” a brick is something everyone does at my school!
2. Take an interesting class.
So far, my travel writing class is so awesome! But I also hope to take something out of my major/minor next semester.
3. Get a job/internship.
I’m not sure how this will play out, but I’ve found a pretty cool internship I might apply for next spring.
4. Have an awesome movie night with the roommates.
Check! We watched Apollo 13! Well, technically I was only there for half the movie. So this may need to be repeated!
5. Go to Intervarsity Beach Retreat in Myrtle Beach.
I will be going at the end of the month!
6. Go on some type of fast (phone fast, food fast, social media fast) that is intentional and meaningful.
I am really excited for this one, and I am excited to make it intentional. I hope to do social media free afternoons once a week this semester, but I hope to take a step further with a true fast.
7. Go roller skating.
Just for fun, why not?
8. Jump in a fountain.
Again, something that is a must-do at my school.
9. Go to one of the midnight meals/bingo night events on campus.
Another campus tradition!
10. Attend a movie on the lawn.
I feel like they never actually have these events “on the lawn” because of rain, temperature, etc. So I hope to take advantage of a free movie night!
11. Take homework or a book and read outside.
I need to take advantage of the inspiring campus around me!
12. Go to an Oak House party.
Another school-specific event. But I went last week! So, check!
13. Go to Maxie B’s Bakery.
I will be completing this as part of a blogger meet up very soon! Can’t wait to meet y’all!
14. Have an apartment party.
Not sure what this one will be, but I hope to do so this year!
15. Do a Pinterest craft.
I have so many ideas roaming on my Pinterest boards. It’s time to snag one and make it happen!
16. Cook dinner together as an apartment.
I love cooking and cooking together is even better.
17. Go to our school’s football game.
Something you have to do in college!
18. Go to a basketball game.
I love watching basketball, so I can’t wait to really get into it this year!
19. Attend our school’s festival of lights.
Another campus and holiday tradition that I love every year!
20. Go to the 24-hour dance marathon.
This happens every spring and even though it’s a little crazy, I hope to go again this year! We can dance in 6-hour shifts, so I will probably do that!
21. Run in the Turkey Trot.
I hope to do this too in November and stay in shape to run it well.
22. Go to the co-op.
I went here last fall and it was so good! I love co-ops!
23. Go to the farmer’s market.
There’s a small farmer’s market in my town and I hope to go there and look around one day.
24. Pick strawberries in the spring/summertime.
I love berry picking, so I hope to make this happen this year!
25. Go hiking in a nearby state park.
I would love to explore North Carolina more this year by getting outdoors and exploring the land. Hiking is always fun to me.
26. Go to a fun cultural event on campus.
Being in college means access to lots of learning and lots of events. I can’t even name the number of interesting events at my school!
27. Eat dinner at different restaurants in town.
Instead of eating out at our normal places, I would love to try new eateries and get more out of the surrounding town outside my campus.
28. Go on a late-night Cookout run for milkshakes.
This brings back memories of my freshman year of college. But milkshakes are always good in any fashion.
29. Take a new group exercise class.
Taking advantage of the free student gym, I would love to try a new class to see what kind of workout styles I like best. Update: I did a Beyonce Boot Camp class! It was awesome!
30. Travel someplace new.
I love how broad this is! Even though study abroad has come and gone, I am still not done being a traveler: I hope to explore North Carolina more with my travel writing class!
31. Have a sleepover with friends.
In college, we live so close to our friends, so why not throw a grand sleepover/girl’s night?
32. Have an awesome 21st birthday.
This is coming up so soon. I hope to have a simple night out with friends and maybe some mexican food!
33. Have an amazing spring break!
It’s our last spring break, and I hope to spend it with my favorite people!
My favorite thing about this list? Is that I made it with my best friend and best roommate in the world and we hope to keep each accountable for this crazy, busy, and amazing year of college!