Happy weekend, friends! I hope you are having a great time to relax, have fun and soak in all the blessings of a weekend. I hope you get to travel, see something new and embrace anything and everything that it is on your path today, tomorrow and forever.
Thank you for resting in this space here today. I welcome you to my Siteseeing series, where I share a little travel inspiration and my favorite blog posts and articles from the past week or so. I am so glad I came across this quote to share with you today.
Let’s get lost and enjoy the beauty of it. Right now, I am really lost in regards to what comes next with my future. I’m at a crossroads of a couple of different directions life can take me after I graduate college, and I have no guide that says which turn is the right one. It is hard to realize that being lost in making decisions for the future is totally fine. We keep going. We keep moving. Being lost is beautiful. It has a wild, beautiful, free aesthetic. It screams possibility. Lostness is the pulse of adventure. Let’s let it run in our veins and let us soak up the sense of leaving any plans behind for a little while, step off the road and find our way back on track through the dusty, windy paths we create each and every day.
And I am so glad there are so many other people who chase after their own adventure, and don’t have it all figured out. It leads to some killer creativity. Especially with these writings and these little pieces of inspiration found on the web. While finding your way this week, I hope you check out some of these posts to inspire you.
- Daily you are living. Allow every piece of you to keep on living.
- A deep look into a beautiful life vision statement
- 20 things every girl should do in her 20s
- How you can support your favorite bloggers
- I love this upcoming trend featuring one of my favorite animals
- And I can never get enough of gallery wall inspiration
- A must-read for any traveler: How to culturally enhance your travel
- More apartment inspiration!
- How to design your portfolio so you get hired
What have you read this week? Has anything been inspiring you lately?