Hi friends! Welcome to my siteseeing series, where each week I share my favorite links from around the web and some travel inspiration from around the world.
This week was busy but fun! Today I went to the mall with my two best friends from high school (well, actually all the way back to middle school) and we were catching up on life. I was telling them about my travels to Spain and they were telling me about their upcoming semesters and beyond. Our talks made me miss the countryside and my life in Spain. So for today’s siteseeing installment, I want to share some Spanish countryside and encourage you to go out and explore the beauty in your backyard. Catch up with some friends, make your home beautiful with some DIYs, experiment with color, take a road trip, listen to a new song. Most of all, find some breathing space this weekend and enjoy the beauty around you.
Links to Inspire You:
- I adored these beautiful outfit pictures capturing details in nature!
- Loving this font created by Jessica!
- Amazing advice from Melyssa to encourage those of us heading into the post grad life
- Washington D.C. takes number one in Forbes’ America’s Coolest City list. Did your city make it?
- Do you enjoy something you’re bad at? Do it anyway.
- This place is definitely a bucket list kind of place.
- I can’t wait to read some of these on living a life of less.
- Another way to add some fruit in your life (and on your desktop)!
This upcoming week includes getting ready for college, working hard to get things done before I leave, and blogging for my Destination: College series. It’s going to be a busy week, but I hope to squeeze in some time to just soak in the last bits of summer bliss and the community around me. There’s nothing like being home for the summer, even if I do miss the adventures from being at college or abroad.
How do you seek beauty in your everyday routine?