Hi friends! Guess what?! I am all moved into college for my senior year! I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. It can be such a crazy time getting back into the routine of college and seeing your friends and catching up. I think this blog series has helped this transition go smoother and made me more excited for this year. I have some fun posts to share with you this week, but I will be kicking off the week with our linkup! This is our last Destination College Blog Hop for 2014. So sad! But I hope you all have enjoyed and will link up again with this us this week! Missed last week’s? Here are some highlights:
- To Nervous Students Starting College
- College Survival: The Secret to Time Management
- A Letter to All the Seniors Out There
- College Care Package for Sorority Recruitment Week
Link Up Your College Life Blog Posts!
Welcome to Destination: College – A Blog Hop! Join Caro from The Caro Diaries, Jessica from Seeking Individuality and Gina from Gina Alyse as we talk about everything college this month! Link up your college posts (past or present) and find different perspectives about college life through this blog hop. Join us every Monday throughout August to see what tips, advice and real life stories bloggers have to share!
The linkup will stay up the whole week until the next one goes live the next Monday, so you can link up with us everyday!
1. Follow your hosts below:
2. Link up your posts about college life!
3. Click over to at least two other blogs and leave a comment to share the love and learn more about their college experiences!
4. Use the hashtag, #CollegeBlogHop to share the linkup below or grab a button below to use on your blog
Click to Tweet: “Join us in #CollegeBlogHop to share tips, advice + real life about college! #CollegeTips goo.gl/RNzBKF”
Click to Tweet: “College Bloggers: Link up with #CollegeBlogHop to share everything college w/ @GinaAlyse @thecarodiaries @S_Individuality goo.gl/C938Zl”