Today starts round three of Destination College: A Blog Hop! Or a lot of us have been referring to it as #CollegeBlogHop on Twitter! It’s been amazing connecting with you all about your college advice and stories. Keep them coming! Some of my favorites from last week were:
- “On Having No Post-Grad Plan” — I can totally relate with Kayla!
- “Making a College Syllabus Cheat Sheet” — This is such a good idea from Caitlyn!
- “10 Essentials for your Freshman Year of College: Clothes edition” — Zoe covers what you should make sure you have in your closet!
- “How to Stay Inspired During Your First Year of College”— Kayla shares some of her tips that will inspire you!
Link Up Your College Life Blog Posts!
Welcome to Destination: College – A Blog Hop! Join Caro from The Caro Diaries, Jessica from Seeking Individuality and Gina from Gina Alyse as we talk about everything college this month! Link up your college posts (past or present) and find different perspectives about college life through this blog hop. Join us every Monday throughout August to see what tips, advice and real life stories bloggers have to share!
The linkup will stay up the whole week until the next one goes live the next Monday, so you can link up with us everyday!
1. Follow your hosts below:
2. Link up your posts about college life!
3. Click over to at least two other blogs and leave a comment to share the love and learn more about their college experiences!
4. Use the hashtag, #CollegeBlogHop to share the linkup below or grab a button below to use on your blog
Click to Tweet: “Join us in #CollegeBlogHop to share tips, advice + real life about college! #CollegeTips goo.gl/RNzBKF”
Click to Tweet: “College Bloggers: Link up with #CollegeBlogHop to share everything college w/ @GinaAlyse @thecarodiaries @S_Individuality goo.gl/C938Zl”