This summer, I’ve found so many reasons to be happy. That’s simply because we live on an amazing planet–an earth that grows and seeps with creation, from the dirt between my toes in the backyard to the bright blue water where I swam today. I can’t describe the freshness I feel right now, so I’m sharing a happy list, with all the things that are making me happy right now.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
- Fresh flowers
- Bike rides with my mom through the winding trails in our neighborhood or ATV-ing out in the country
- Pretty fonts — especially from FontSquirrel
- Anything coconut
- Opening the windows on a nice summer day
- Making a visual diary
- Summer fruit in all its forms
- The small moments of connection
- Hanging out with precious friends and visiting carnivals
- Being free
What makes your summer happy?
P.S. I’ve been in the midst of rebranding my blog and coming up with a new direction and voice for this little space. You might have noticed some changes, but a full announcement will be coming soon! You can keep up with it all on Twitter, at @GinaAlyse. Happy creating!