Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you all are having a great weekend. This week was especially short for me since I came back from my long weekend trip visiting family in Kentucky. Now, this weekend I am enrolled in a defensive driving, collision avoidance class (as per my dad’s request) just to learn more about being on the road. Driving isn’t my favorite thing to do, and it’s something I like to talk about a lot, but this weekend I hope to make that change and become more confident about it. The drive to the class takes about an hour, but it’s through the pretty countryside, which is beautiful.
What are you all up to this weekend? If you’re catching up with things at home or just relaxing, I have some weekend links for you!
- Why you should launch a business in your 20s aka right now!
- This is currently making my desktop beautiful right now
- On trying to get out of your comfort zone to enhance creativity
- Thanks to Mo’s post about her planner from Target, I now have a new planner for the fall!
- How to be a fashion blogger on a college student budget
- A book designer’s amazing project and idea
- Hoping to freshen up my coding skills this summer by checking out Code Avengers!
- It’s posts like these that make me miss traveling and gelato.