Welcome to Cádiz, Spain. I love designing anything travel-related, so when I was in the mood to design some mood boards, I took some photos from my travels and put them all together. I think we shall call them adventure boards? Or just some inspiration for your next adventure.
On the Coast of Cádiz, Spain
- Cádiz is the oldest continuously-inhabited city in Europe.
- The city is a sea port that currently houses the Spanish Navy.
- The architecture of Cádiz is beautiful and varied. The historic city center features small streets with taller buildings to avoid the wind and breeze from the sea.
- Cádiz is famous for their carnival celebrations in spring.
- The Alameda de Cádiz is one of my favorite parts of the city.
- A James Bond movie was filmed on the beaches of Cádiz.
One of my favorite parts of adventuring in Cádiz for an afternoon was exploring its beaches and seeing the abandoned boats on the shore (in the pictures above)!
There are so many reasons for me to return to Cádiz. I would love to see the sunset there, swim in the Atlantic when it’s warm, buy some souvenirs and relax in the Alameda park. I really enjoyed my time here, as part of my study abroad trip in Spain. I love going back to reflect on these times, especially now, after it’s been several months after my travels. It really helps to to figure out the ways I’ve changed, grown, and learned to accept people, time, places and things.
There’s nothing like adding a little creativity to your adventure. Or a little adventure to your creativity.