Hi blog friends! How are all of you doing?
I hope you had a magical New Year and a good start to making resolutions and goals. I’ll be honest and say that I didn’t make any yet. I’m still in the process of making a bucket list for my study abroad trip and goals for that too! I will be sharing them with you all soon. I feel so behind after reading all of your 2014 goals, resolutions and goals for January. But I’ve loved all the inspiration!
But today I wanted to share some DIY projects I made over winter break: sharpie mugs!
What You Need:
- Ceramic Mugs to bake in the oven. I chose white as a neutral to make the colors pop, but feel free to experiment!
- Baking tray
- A quote or design to draw on your mug
- Draw or write your design on your mug with sharpies. I opened a brand new pack of sharpies to make sure they were of best quality. Tip: Yellow sharpie comes out brown after baking, so I would avoid using yellow if you wanted to get a yellow color.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place mugs on baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and wrap for friends and family!