You Know You’re a Graphic Designer When…
- You want to name your future child after your favorite font. (Right now I’m loving the names Cambria and Arial.)
- The main reason you go on Pinterest is for design inspiration.
- You can’t get enough of Adobe products. You live in the creative cloud.
- You seek to be bold or italic, never regular.
- You attempt to take pictures in a moving vehicle of road signs or trucks with cool designs.
- Your walls are full of inspiring magazine cutouts, flyers, postcards and posters.
- You’ve seen the documentary “Helvetica” multiple times.
- You start writing a paper in Word, then get frustrated and go to Adobe InDesign.
- Some of your top visited websites are Dribbble, Behance, and Creative Market. And tons of design blogs–you can’t count how many.
- HTML/CSS is your second language.
- You’ve paid for a font.
- You’re all about those Moleskine notebooks. Actually every sketchbook out there.
- You can’t get enough free desktop backgrounds.
- If you are looking for a job or deciding on a restaurant, let’s be honest: the one with the best logo wins.
You know you're a #graphicdesigner when... Click To Tweet
I’ve been starting to love all the little quirks in the creative field, as I develop my graphic design experience. I’m starting to realize why I enjoy creative work and all the things that come with it. Being a designer is a lifestyle and I have loved all the things we can bond over! Do you relate to any of these?