As the holidays are coming upon us, I decided to do a gift guide for the bloggers in your lives. It could be things you might want to add to your wish list, or items to give to your best blogging friend!
These are just small items that can make a blogger smile during Christmas time.
1. Custom “Eat Blog Love” Coffee Mug | Mugs are always good gift ideas for those who love warm drinks–and with a cute saying, this is perfect for blogger who loves starting their day with their favorite blogs and some caffeine!
2. DSLR Camera Strap Cover | Bloggers who love accessorizing or photography would love the opportunity to dress up their camera. Many sites offer cute camera strap covers with different styles. Check out Etsy and The Not So Ordinary Shop!
3. Blog Planning Printables | Everything you need to plan a blog efficiently! Instant downloads make it easy and fun.
4. Blog Inc. | I’ve heard amazing things about this book–a must-read for bloggers! This is actually on my Christmas list for this year!
5. Social Media Icons | Digital designs go a long way! And changing up your blog design happens every once in a while depending on the blogger. Updating social media icons is a little thing to make any blog look fresh!
6. Erin Condren Planner | Help your blog friends keep track of their schedule–especially if they are blogging on the side or for fun! It always helps to create a calendar for posts, link-ups and more!
What do you guys think? What are you going to get for your blogger friends this year? Or what is on your wish list for your blog?