After reading Nadine’s post about giving thanks to God, I felt inspired to create list of things that I am grateful for. It’s sometimes hard to realize how much we have and how many gifts God has given us.
For me, I think I can get caught up in the busyness of school and I forget how wonderful life is and how wonderful our God is. So here is a list of things I’m grateful for. I give all the glory to our God above.
My ABCs of being grateful. My ABCs of thanksgiving.
- Apartment living
- Blog posts that inspire me
- Creativity and country music
- Demi for inspiring me to think differently
- Friends and family who are always there for me
- Gifts from the Lord
- Icing on the cupcakes…German chocolate cupcakes that is!
- Jogging around a beautiful college campus
- Kind words of encouragement
- Long hot showers
- Mat Kearney who sings what I need to hear
- North Carolina living
- Opportunities to travel
- Packages in the mail from mom
- Quiet time to relax and write
- Random acts of kindness
- Sisters who are awesome, kind, loving and giving
- Traveling around the world
- Verses that sing praise
- Writing in my journal
- XL comfy shirts and sweatshirts
- Yahoo email for keeping on track and in touch
- Zebras…because I love how the Lord created beautiful animals
What are you grateful for right now?